Social icons

Saturday 28 November 2015

Thirty Three

Last week, I celebrated my thirty third birthday. I felt so lucky to be spending my day in such a beautiful part of the world AND in the sunshine! Usually I would be waking up to a cold, dark morning back home in England but instead I had an incredible sunrise.


One thing that was the same - I had to work on my birthday. I was only teaching a few lessons and had a three hour break in between so I headed to my new favourite bakery, Bliss



I treated myself to a cup of tea and scone. How very British of me! Turns out someone had let them know it was my birthday (thanks mum) and I was presented with a huge chocolate cake along with all the staff singing happy birthday to me. If you are ever in Hua Hin you have to visit this place. The staff are friendly and welcoming and the food is delicious, especially their cakes!





The rest of my day was spent at the pool followed by sunset drinks at the Hilton rooftop bar with some of my new friends and enjoying burgers at Burger 31.






The past year has been a great year for me. I visited new countries, made life changing decisions and took risks. I've never been happier and never regretted any of the decisions I've made. Always follow your heart - what's the worst that could happen!

Namaste x

1 comment

  1. Nice birthday blog Teacher Claire! Now.....who really organised the surprise birthday cake???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog x

Hello Sunshine 2015. Powered by Blogger.