Social icons

Saturday 29 August 2015

And so it begins...



 Welcome to my blog!

A few months ago I made the decision to leave my teaching job and spend some time doing the things I enjoy. After failing to persuade some of my (unmarried) friends to come with me,  I decided that I would have to do it on my own.  At first, the thought of travelling solo worried me, but after much research I realised that there are lots of options out there for solo female travellers.  

As all my teacher friends are preparing for the new school term I’m busy planning a round the world trip - and a 60th Birthday party (I haven’t forgotten Mum). I’ve finally decided on destinations and after many phone calls with STA travel my flights are booked. As well as a round the world trip I’m off to Spain for a week on a surf and yoga holiday – blog to follow!

I’m going to be blogging about my travels and favourite destinations. Hopefully these experiences will encourage other solo travellers to take a risk, quit your job and go and see the world!


Namaste x

1 comment

  1. Absolutely amazing...you are going to be an inspiration for sure. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures. I am not at all envious as I prepare my mind for school...I will miss your cheerfulness. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog x

Hello Sunshine 2015. Powered by Blogger.